Who we are

  • 1936: Edward Rynning founded the credit union for the employees of Continental Paper and Bag Company. A tiny office was opened under the stairs of the #4 paper machine so employees could conduct business during their lunch hours. The credit union was called Continental Paper Co. Credit Union.
  • 1949: The paper mill changed ownership and the credit union changed its name – Scott Marinette Credit Union.
  • 1996: The membership voted to change the field of membership and the credit union name. Tri-County Credit Union was the new name. The credit union also became open charted allowing anyone who lives or works in Marinette, Menominee or Oconto Counties to join.
Font Resize
Contrast